Effective: 1st April 2013
SUDG.org.uk is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This webpage tells you the data protection and privacy practices for SUDG.org.uk, specifically:
- What personally identifiable information is collected
- Which organisation is collecting this information
- How this information is used
- Our policy on sharing this information
- How we protect your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information
PLAIN ENGLISH SUMMARY
We take your privacy very seriously.
Children (under 18s) are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any personal information to SUDG.org.uk.
SUDG does not actively track you as an individual.
Should you send us an email via the contact form, your name, email address and message will be emailed to us (as you would expect). This information is kept private. We will store this information within our own email system so that we are able to respond to you.
Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, IP address and message will be stored in our website database (as you would expect). This makes your name, website address and comment (but not your email address) viewable by the general public on the website.