WELCOME TO our reference library. Here, you can download our brochure and also SUDG’S submissions to Government in relation to the Marine Bill.
You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to see these files after they are downloaded to your machine or to view in a browser.
- April – 2015 Position Statement Overview
- Mar – 2015 MCZ consultation response
- Jan – 2015 Proportionate vs Precaution
- Nov – 2014 SUDG Sustainable Seas newsletter
- Oct – 2012 Joint statement on marine conservation
- July – 2010 UK Seabed Users and Developers Call for Action to Follow Legislation on Sustainable Development of Marine Environment
- July – 2010 Sustainable development and the sea – A5 Brochure
- July – 2008 Marine Sector & Environmental Groups Unite to Launch Joint Statement on Draft Marine Bill
- July – 2008 Sustainable development and the sea Brochure
- June – 2008 SUDG Consultation Response: Draft Marine Bill
- June – 2008 SUDG Wildlife and Countryside Link Joint Statement on the draft Marine Bill
- June – 2007 SUDG response to Marine Act White Paper
- June – 2006 SUDG response to Marine Consultation